T3's best TV deals guide includes some of the best offers on TVs across the net, with must-see offers on everything from 4K TVs, 8K TVs, OLED TVs and more.
We've scoured the internet for you to bring the best cheap 4K and 8K TV deals front and center, from the biggest and most reliable brands and retailers, our guide to the best TV deals brings you the offers you just can't miss!
We're starting to see some great discounts on this year's models, making it a great time to think about buying – you can get the latest tech, but not at full price. We've also got our lists of the best TVs for guidance on a good model, as well as the best TVs under $1000 for savings on high-priced displays.
Below, you'll find our top recommendations for the very best TV deals available right now – plus, we've got all the lowest current prices on our favorite sets, including lots of the best OLED TVs and the best gaming TVs. You can use the links on the right to jump straight to your preferred brand and see what the current deals are.
And if you want to add some extra audio quality to your new TV, don't forget to check out the best soundbars!
Browse the best deals on TVs, 4K TVs, and Smart TVs
- Amazon (opens in new tab) – TV deals across hundreds of your favorite brands and models
- Best Buy (opens in new tab) – browse Best Buy's online store for deals on 4K TVs and more
- B&H Photo (opens in new tab) – a solid selection of TV deals for budgets of all shapes and sizes
- Dell.com (opens in new tab) – that's right, even Dell has some pretty great deals on TVs
- Newegg (opens in new tab) – daily flash sales and ongoing deals on TVs and accessories
- Walmart (opens in new tab)– deals across hundreds of name brand TVs at great discount prices
T3's top picks for best TV deals of the day
LG TV deals
The LG CX is the OLED TV most people should be looking at in 2020 – it's great value, image quality is superb, it's the best gaming TV thanks to support for every new feature of the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X, and it comes in everything from a compact(-ish) 48-inch size up to 77 inches.
The LG B9 from last year is still around (with imminent replacement by the 2020 BX model due), which means it's the cheapest it's ever been, largely – the image quality of the CX is a step up, but the difference isn't huge, and the B9 is also totally ready for next-gen gaming, so it's a good future-proofed buy.
Sony TV deals
Sony produces utterly gorgeous TVs every year, but they tend to be on the premium side. A good set of deals will take care of that – the Sony AG9 is a beautiful TV with top-tier image processing and great audio built-in, and now has a smaller 48-inch model.
The Sony A8 is a new version of Sony's cheaper OLED model, and though still not in the cheap range, offers great value for money given its overall quality – it's weak when it comes to next-gen gaming features, though.
We're big fans of Sony's XH90 LCD TVs, which are among the best bang-for-buck sets on the planet – they're a great price, and the visuals are pretty wonderful. Sony says this model will also get full support for every PS5 and Xbox Series X feature, but via an update later.
Finally, Sony's flagship 4K LCD TV for 2020, the Sony XH95 is also simply brilliant, though costs a little more than the XH90, naturally.
Samsung TV deals
Samsung's range of TVs is just huge, from the Samsung Q950TS 8K TV flagship, which we rate as the best set on the planet (but oh boy are you gonna pay for it), down to the cheap but really usable (and great to watch) Samsung TU8500.
The Samsung Q90T is its flagship 4K TV, and is a truly excellent set. The Samsung Q80T brings the price down a lot, while still provided the same high-end image processing and QLED panel. The Samsung Q60T is the most budget way to get QLED's famous lush colours, but isn't as good for HDR performance as the other models.
Fire TV deals
The Fire TV editions of Toshiba and Insignia TVs have Amazon's streaming and assistant technology built in. This means you can stream shows from a range of popular TV apps without the need for a separate box. It also lets you control the TV, search for channels, control your smart home and more using the Alexa voice assistant.
The Insignia range goes from HD displays in 24, 32 and 39-inch sizes, to 4K UHD models ranging from 43 to 70 inches. All feature 60Hz refresh rates, three HDMI ports and Fire TV built in.
Toshiba's smart TVs come in HD versions at 32 or 43 inches, or 4K UHD models in 43, 50 or 55-inch sizes. The 4K models also feature Dolby Vision HDR and DTS Virtual X audio processing.
- The best 32-inch TVs (opens in new tab) – perfect for bedrooms and offices
- The best 43-inch TVs (opens in new tab) – great entry-level 4K sets
- The best 48- to 50-inch TVs (opens in new tab) – beautiful mid-size 4K TV sets
- The best 55-inch TVs (opens in new tab) – premium TVs that still fit most living rooms
- The best 65-inch TVs (opens in new tab) – beautiful big-screen TVs
- The best 75-inch TVs (opens in new tab) – giant 4K and 8K TVs packed with features